Hi there, my name is Michelle Dryden, I am a foot care nurse serving the Brandon, Manitoba area.
Your feet are the foundation your body rests on - maintenance and care to that foundation is important.
I bring all equipment and supplies to you in order to provide service in the comfort of your own home.
Why choose Brandon Mobile Foot Care?
Many seniors find taking care of their own feet difficult, due to mobility issues, loss of strength in their hands and declining eye-sight. People living with diabetes and other high-risk conditions require extra care because they are at elevated risk of severe complications.
As a foot care nurse, I have received specialized training in basic, diabetic and high-risk foot care.
- All foot care instruments are sterilized in a medical grade steam autoclave following the Infection Prevention and Control Canada recommendations for reprocessing of critical foot care devices.
- On your initial visit, I will gather your health information and perform a comprehensive foot care exam (including lower legs) to identify any ‘areas of concern’ and identify if you are at an increased risk of foot complications.
- Together we will develop a foot care plan to address any foot health concerns and set appropriate goals for your care. If required, I can make referrals to other members of your health care team to ensure you have your best possible foot forward.
- I am a member of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba.
- I am a member of the Manitoba Association of Foot Care Nurses as well as the Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses.